Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My give a damns busted

it's odd that I, an avid country music HATER would use a country song title for MY title but indeed that's how I feel, my give a damns busted. Why do i say this, well I have been trying to be nice and sweet and "correct" with my blog posts, but what the hell for, no one reads them AND it's mine, I can do what i want. so why is my give a damn busted...quite frankly its because I over the past 2+ years spilled my inner soul to someone, and she was like family and she said the same of me, and my husband called us evil twins because we were besties...but alas something completely stupid happened and I've been left behind. To make matters worse knowing myself I'll either have to give up the church I was almost ready to call home for a while or maybe forever. You see I don't "act right" when it comes to feelings and people, and well hell at all... with everything.
I feel oddly lighter somehow, maybe I was just playing and I was never really her friend anyway, maybe I dreamed it all, whatever the reason, what's done is done, and now to be a good wife I have to learn to like Baseball...booyah let's go Braves!

No comments:

Post a Comment