Sunday, June 16, 2013

Start of a food adventure

3:08 PM Friday June 14, 2013
 So today I hope to start our "food blog" aka our adventures with food.
Thanks to groupon, living social, half off depot, scout mob & eversave we've gotten more adventurous with food places.
Today we made a tiny booboo and let scoutmob find us a spot only to learn our awesome 50% off deal was for a different doc greens location, oh well.
He had the Cuban & a salad, which he proclaims to be flavorful & he likes it, would consider coming back, not impressed with the price per se.
I had the California chicken panini without icky mayo which the chicken was bland and there wasnt nearly enough avocado, but then there never is. I also had the broccoli cheese soup, it was good, but tasted like every other commercial broccoli cheese I've ever had. Overall doc greens gets ok but not a great in my book.
Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment